Submit Your CV
Radiation Oncologist Needed
Highly Rated Medical Group
Live in Chicago's Highly Desirable Suburbs
Join Radiation Oncologists on a premier Radiation Oncology team.
This great group has Physicians, Oncology Nurses, Radiation Physicists & Therapists, and Dosimetrists.
Treat all types of cancer with a wide range of External radiation therapy options:
- 3D conformal radiation therapy
- Respiratory Gating System
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Brachytherapy - High Does Rate (HDR) and Low Dose Rate (LDR)
- Brachytherapy can be provided alone or in combination with external beam radiotherapy (EBRT)
This would be an employed position with competive compensation and fully paid malpractice.
The benefits are fantastic and are highlighted by 25+ Days of PTO plus 7 Days of CME.
The location allows for you to live is some of Chicago's best suburbs!