Submit Your CV
Pulm CC Needed – Base of the Rockies
#61 Pulmonary-Critical Care with Optional Sleep, Base of the Rocky Mountains
* Provide service to only one hospital.
* Under 10 bed open ICU.
* There is an established 24/7 Hospitalist team.
* The Hospitalists are very comfortable and capable in the ICU.
* You will be the recognized expert in the ICU.
* The office is walking distance from the hospital.
* Call equates to about 1 in 4.
* There is a Sleep Lab for you, if you are trained in Sleep.
* This is a very physician friendly environment because it is a fully physician governed.
* The service area has a captured market with over 95,000 people.
* Very competitive compensation package.
* 5 weeks of PTO, pension, health, dental, paid malpractice, relo, and on-site child care.
This Montana town has great public schools, private schools, a tech school, university, and a Liberal Arts college in town, one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, and no general sales tax.
Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, golf, camping, fly-fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing & biking.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along then call 224-209-8201 to discuss position #61, the interview process, and you.