Submit Your CV
Private Orthopedic Group
Track to Partnership
Open due to Retirement
* Position #6446 is open due to retirement.
* This is a busy, mid-size, orthopedic group with modern state-of-the-art offices.
* Be embedded in a well-managed practice that’s been deeply rooted in a large service area for decades.
* Expect to see a variety of cases including joint, shoulder, trauma and hand cases along with some general orthopedics.
* Some flexibility as to molding the mix.
* Block scheduling Monday thru Friday between three outpatient offices plus block surgery time.
* PAs on the team but they are assigned to the surgeons.
* 1 in 5 Call and holidays are rotated evenly.
* Competitive base salary plus production.
* Partnership track!
* Ancillary services include MRI, DME, and Physician Therapy.
* Relocation Bonus and Assistance, Loan Repayment, Annual CME & Practice Expense Allowance.
* Group Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance, 401k, Retirement Plan, 3wks PTO plus 1wk CME, paid malpractice.
* No living restrictions - chose from several of Chicago's best suburbs!
This area offers residents a sparse suburban feel less than an hour from Chicago! Near an international airport, outlet malls, and the train station. Plainfield is diverse and offers some of the best public and private schools in the area!