Submit Your CV
Oncologist Position located at the Base of the Rocky Mountains
#3614 Oncologist Need - Base of the Rocky Mountains
* Join the preferred Cancer Care team in the area.
* All nursing staff are Oncology certified RNs.
* Pharmacist and social worker located within the clinic.
* There are 20+ chemotherapy chairs.
* Commission on Cancer Accredited and scores extremely high in Patient Satisfaction.
* 1:5 call is phone call only.
* The highly-respected 24/7 Hospitalist team handles admissions & provides inpatient service.
* This is a very physician friendly environment because it is physician-governed.
* Financially stable employer servicing a captured market with 95,000+ people.
* Start with a generous initial two-year guarantee with production.
* 5 weeks of PTO, pension, health, dental, paid malpractice, relo, and use the local hospital's on-site child care center.
This Montana town is a great place to raise a family. There are private schools, university, tech school, and one of the best private Liberal Arts colleges is right in town. It has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, no general sales tax, low humidity, and it’s rich in American history.
Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, camping, golf, fly-fishing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing, mountain biking, and more.
Please email your CV to email@example.com then call 224-209-8201 to discuss position #3614, the interview process, and you.